Monday, January 04, 2010

24/25 Posts: Cookies!

So after spending so much time with other kids, home must have looked a little boring for Charlie. Luckily, my aunt Anna had sent us a Gingerbread Cookie decorating kit (Brilliant gift!) It may have been as early as 9 am, but I wanted to do something fun!

Here's what he did:

Gotta sample the icing, like any good baker!

This is what we did after!
24 Posts! I have just one more, and that is one I'll have to do tomorrow!


Parks Family said...

I'm just catching up on all your holiday posts. You guys sure did keep busy! Anytime Charlie gets board of home and you need a break give us a call. You are always welcome to come and visit again. Next time we will get an IKEA trip in :)

Renee and Jake said...

You are such a nice mommy to let him decorate is own cookies...I am too mean because I do not want to clean the mess