Monday, January 04, 2010

23/25 Posts: A Quick Trip to Philadelphia, Part 2

Since Jeremy had never been to Reading Terminal Market, and we were downtown, Becca drove us there for lunch. I think Jeremy and I both had cheesesteaks on the brain! It's a great place to go, so many choices!


Even close to 3 pm, it was still packed with long lines. We chose, instead of cheesesteaks, to eat at this one Jewish deli! So good! We walked around afterwards, looking at the different bakeries and candy shops... and my camera batteries died.

We had nice relaxing evening that night, and hung out more with family the next day. I got to see my grandparents, and my aunt and some other cousins. We left the next day, stopping in Baltimore to see Jeremy's friend Kevin, and his family. They have 3 kids that Charlie also got to play with! He especially had a great holiday, I think, because he got to play with so many kids!

No comments: