Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back To Work Humor


Picked up this book over the holidays. Not totally sure why, considering I usually never buy these kinds of books. My cousin and I were in a bookstore and I just kept running into it everywhere I went, and I just couldn't seem to put it down.


My brother and I used to argue over the tv remote when my parents weren't around... it was a real battle to control what was on tv. This went way back, back when He-man and She-ra were on. I definetely remember having to watch a lot of MacGuyver (does that mean I lost a lot?)... so these are a sampling of the book, in honor of my bro.


5 of the 400 Facts about the World's Greatest Human:


1. Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris's PC will crash.

2. A masked man once stabbed Chuck Norris in an alley behind an children's hospital and THE KNIFE BLED TO DEATH.

3. Chuck Norris's beard has a representative in Congress.

4. Chuck Norris gargles with antifreeze.

5. Chuck Norris was once on celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 20 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly waiting for the wheel to stop spinning.


Enjoy your first day back at work! (I really should be getting ready...)

No comments: