Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What would a pirate say?

I need some input- my brain can't think of a solution. I want to do a Pirate bulletin board welcoming the students back. I could use pirate flags, coins, treasure chests, maps with X (marks the spot), or even an island.... I want to have a big pirate character saying something like "Shiver me timbers, welcome back students" but it just doesnt' sound like something a pirate says. Maybe "Arghh, there's a treasure".... Any ideas????

Leave a comment if you will....

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi,

Good luck with the new school year! I just saw a cute idea at Misadventures of Mama and Jack- letters in a (water) bottle. It looked really cute and kind of pirate-ish. She said it would be about $1.50 to mail the letters in the bottle with just postage and labels right on the bottle. Could be cute as some sort of welcome back thing.

Here's to a great new year!