Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wishing I Had The Time....


To just stop and smell the flowers, if you know what I mean! This is a beautiful time of year.. the weather's been awesome, things are in full bloom... but it's also SOL testing, kids who are ready for summer, teachers who've been ready for summer, and graduations out the wahzoo here in our little college town. I've taken on way more than I can handle: multiple waitressing shifts on top of my full time job, home projects, and spring-time get-togethers. I can't seem to find the time to do things like LAUNDRY, much less blog... so I just wanted to let you know all's well here and that I'll be back soon. I have so much to share & can't wait to catch up!

I hope that you are having a wonderful spring!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Good luck with the end of the school year. Due to my year round schedule, I am enjoying (vastly) my summer break now. And, alas also getting to all the things I could not keep up with at home during the dash to the end.