Sunday, December 17, 2006

#9-Quality Time With Friends and Family, Part Deux

We met my parents the other night for dinner at a local German restaurant. Yum! There's nothing like a good roast with dumplings, spaetzel, red cabbage and rolls with good butter in the winter time, and I can't wait to have a big Christmas dinner! We tried to snap their picture, but if my dad was smiling (Yes, that's smiling!), my mom was blinking...
DSCN3058
and so we try again...
DSCN3059

They're so funny! I'll have to try again Christmas Eve. Here we are... gosh, I look tired!
DSCN3062

Tonight we'll all get together to see Jeremy sing in his Christmas Choir! He sings his big heart out! Even Chef Messy's involved! She's playing the piano-- she plays wonderfully!

Four more days of work to go, but the fun is just starting. Hope you are all enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks again for coming last night! It was fun to see you guys there! Talk later...

*Jess* said...

Hey! I just realized you left a comment on my page! Its good to "see" you!! I love your blog! :) I am so glad to see that you are happy :) I hardly ever talk to Rachel anymore, but I did see her the last time she came to S'burg.