Sunday, December 17, 2006

#10- Noel !

our Christmas tree! It's been up since December 1st, but I've been saving it for post #10. I've used dangling icicles, white lights, mostly aqua (see the Noel?), some other pearlescent (spelling?) colors... purple, pink, green, clear, a little silver.
DSCN3000

DSCN3109

DSCN3114

DSCN3113

DSCN3115

DSCN3117

DSCN3116

May I share with you some of my other favorite blogger tree photos?

On a side note: Fortunately our devil cat doesn't mind the tree up. He's never bothered it, but lately he's had issues with our poor household plants. He just keeps digging... how do you stop that? Help!
DSCN3082

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

We used to put tin foil over the dirt, and that kept the cats out of them. But, truth be told, our cats are 7 years old now, and I gave up on houseplants a long time ago.

Jennifer W. said...

Very pretty tree! I like that you used the glitter letters on it as garland = great idea!

Anonymous said...

Teehee, I wish I could blame our dead houseplants on an animal!

I LOVE your tree, especially that Eiffel Tower ornament. So cute! (I'm a complete closet Francophile.)