Monday, December 04, 2006

#22- Christmas Movies


My all-time favorite Christmas movie?

A Christmas Story!

Last night was a chilly night, so we snuggled up on the couch and attempted to watch it (honestly fell asleep because us old folks can't stay up past 10 anymore !). I think I've seen it hundreds of times-- starting sometime in the 80's in elementary school. I still laugh at it all, and every time I see it, I see something I missed before. Just a great movie.

My second favorite is It's A Wonderful Life. Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart together! I love that scene with the dance floor/pool splitting. "Every time a bell rings..." This has become our favorite pre-Christmas tradition. Jeremy doesn't like all that decorating/tree nonsense! :)

Tell me your favorite Christmas movie!

No comments: