Sunday, December 10, 2006

#14- Sweet Treats

For so long, Jeremy's hinted that he wants me to make cookies. I don't bake often, but giving away packages of sweet goodies sounds like a good excuse. So that's just what I did today!

Here are the packages:
DSCN3024

And here's what went inside:
Chocolate Chip cookies
DSCN3021

Preacher Cookies, a recipe from my mother
DSCN3022

Kim's caramels, using her recipe from the apron swap.... yum!
DSCN3033

and something green: Haribo gummi frogs (I wanted something different from the norm in there...)
DSCN3034

They've been delivered and I hope everyone had a great weekend! If you live here and didn't get one... it was for family, mostly, and I still love you all! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, it all looks so tasty! So, did the caramels turn out? (They LOOK good!)

Anonymous said...

Cute plate! What a great idea! And I love the treats, of course. And the 25 blogs of Christmas. It's so fun to see what other people are up to for the holidays.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Yummy ,fun and lovely!