Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm A Godmother!

Yay! My friend Autumn had her baby this morning, at 10:15am. 2 weeks early! She and her husband Chad named their son Ezra Dean. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 0z. and was 21 inches long! Sounds like a big boy! Chad's a huge hockey fan, so they've even got an adorable Mighty Ducks outfit to put on him once they leave the hospital. I'm so excited because I jokingly asked if I could be an "aunt" but she said I could be the Godmother! I hope she was serious.... the epidural was wearing off....?!! I made him a baby quilt this summer, but now I have the perfect excuse to make kids clothes and such! And send boxes and boxes of gifts! This kid is gonna be spoiled!


Here she is earlier this summer...
DSCN4175
I can't wait to see pictures of this kid, and to meet him someday soon. They live all the way in California, so it might be a few months. Have I mentioned that I'm really excited about this?

No comments: