Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update

My car is...(I'm scared to say it for fear that I might jinx it).... out of the shop! I feel like the kid who's been stuck inside a classroom all day and I'm finally free to run on the playground! :)

Work has started, and I was sooooo bummed to go back. It wasn't until lunchtime yesterday, when we ran into some students, that I remembered why I do enjoy my job. I love the kids and I'm so excited to work with them another year. For now, though, I have a week of back to school stuff: classroom organizing, schedule changes, meetings, "Pep" talks from administrators, adult games (like the kind most people play at retreats, or team building stuff)....

Anyway, I am working on set of pottery plates, a gift I'll be unable to show, but I'm also trying to finish that cross stitch I started so long ago, and a simple quilt.

Hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that you have been posting old postcards. If you are interested, my friends parents collect old postcards and sell them. Let me know. Good luck with back to school stuff. -B

Anonymous said...

I see that you have been posting old postcards. If you are interested, my friends parents collect old postcards and sell them. Let me know. Good luck with back to school stuff. -B