Tuesday, December 08, 2009

4/25 Posts: The Perfect Christmas Card Photo

Disclaimer: If you are my husband, parents, brother, or in-laws, please skip this post!
Since the fall, I've been trying to capture a good picture of Charlie to use as a Christmas card photo. I have been dying to get a better camera, but for now, I've just had to make due with my ole Coolpix. It's slow, and by the time it captures the shot, Charlie's moved on.

Attempt 1: In October, we tried in the leaves by Lee Chapel. He won't look at the camera; rather, I can get shots of him looking at the camera, but they just don't seem to capture his personality like I'd hope.
Attempt 2: Ok, next I tried a cute shot in his winter coat... he won't open his eyes.... Attempt 3: Ok, maybe I need to enlist some help. My sister-in-law tried last weekend in Hopkins Green, but we couldn't capture a single shot of the three of us looking... Attempt 4: I tried to put him in his Christmas outfit, and do an update of the one from last year... but can't capture a shot of him looking at the camera! Final, Successful Attempt: In the end, I picked this one! As a secret surprise gift for Jeremy and some family, we did a photo shoot in Boxerwood with Brandi Hall. I haven't seen all the shots yet, but this one is just perfect. And yes, he's not looking at the camera! It is just the perfect photo of him, though! Love it.

No comments: