Friday, January 09, 2009

Back To Work :(

So next week I return to work, and this week I've been trying to have a nice, relaxing week with Charlie. I'll post again soon-- we have lots of photos from Christmas vacation, but right now I just want to hang out with my little guy.

Charlie will be 3 months old when I go back, and it's amazing to see just how much he's changed already. We're starting to seek his personality peeking out and he's such a sweet guy-- to me! He is a little timid and shy, sometimes fussy with other people, even Jeremy right now, but I hear that's normal. He loves to talk and play, and especially to stand up and look around at everything. Loves bathtime so much!

Jeremy will be home with him for 2 weeks, and I'll start with 1/2 days-- still, I don't know how I'll do it. I hate to miss a second with him, but I'm so lucky I got to be home with him for 3 months. I'm going to upload a million photos to my iPod so I can look at them all day :) Wish me luck!

I'll blog again in a few weeks, but until then, enjoy this new blog I found all about Lex Vegas.

2 comments:

Jennifer W. said...

I'll be thinking about you...:(

Can't wait to see more pics!

Chef Messy said...

Wow, I don't know how you're doing it! I didn't start working until Matthew was 18 months, and that about killed me. Maybe it's easier when all they do is sleep all day. Anyway, hope working is going well for you!