Sunday, August 31, 2008

Playing Catchup- Spring Photos!

I've been meaning to post these for some time- all from the Spring:

Leslie was in a race here in Lexington... She won first place! Yay for Leslie!

The very next weekend, Jeremy and Michael did the Lexington Road and River Relay together. Go Jeremy! :)

Here's Michael at the bike/kayak exchange.
These are my parent's friends Alan and Cinda. Cinda's been like an aunt to me since I was little. She just retired from Washington and Lee as the head women's coach. She and Alan decided to sell the house, pack up their belongings into storage, and head off to Thailand for a year or two. For Mother's Day, we took my parents to Peaks of Otter for lunch and a walk around. It was really fun!What a tree hugger :)My cousin Julie's hubby (Mason) graduated from UVA and we spent the day with family in Charlottesville... My parents with my aunt Libby and uncle PatBrother and Sister!
My cousin Julie and I
and this is Keyes, her son!
Some photos of our "foster" dog Buster-- pre-haircut!

And finally, some projects from Spring:
A butter dish for my mom... this is the third of this design that I've done for her.
And for me, a new pincushion. I wanted something sturdy for when I'm quilting. I like to put a little bag under the pincushion for cut threads and other trash, so this flowerpot works really well to weigh it down.

No comments: