Saturday, December 22, 2007

No Peeking....

So I haven't blogged for a while, eh? I've never had a busier holiday season, but it's truly been worth all the fuss. We were in the Christmas parade and a few other events around town, went to a live nativity, had great fun at some holiday parties (including a dance and talent show!) and have seen friends and family every day I can think of since Thanksgiving. I feel really lucky.

I'm super excited for Christmas... although we aren't exactly sure of our plans, we know we're seeing as many friends and family as possible. I think we'll have to use January as a month to recover! :)

I've been working hard to finish as many handmade gifts as possible... here are a few. I've got one more stocking and two papercuttings that haven't been photographed. I've been so eager, once I finish a project, to wrap it, and I keep forgetting!

Little Gnome Gift Tags...
DSCN4917
DSCN4918

A Baby Blanket for Co-Worker...
DSCN4912
DSCN4916
DSCN4915
DSCN4914

My Secret Pal's Gifts... She has a hot dog- dog...
DSCN4907
DSCN4906
and he needed a stocking! (The colors aren't quite right.)
DSCN4853

Dessert plates to inspire a friend to cook...

DSCN4857


For my mom... she loves Italian pottery, so I did my best to make something of that style...
DSCN4928
DSCN4927

I wanted to show you some ornaments my French Club students made. They were made at our local pottery place called the Creative Kiln, and the kids had a blast making them.

DSCN4888
DSCN4884
DSCN4873
DSCN4862

If I had more time, I'd wanted to make some of these beauties, but for now, it'll have to wait until next year!
Elf Shoes
Wallet (what a great way to use all that cute fabric!)
Advent Calendar
This Little Piggie
These Tags

Our Tree...
DSCN4920
The kitchen tree... mostly for my houses and such...
DSCN4919
Hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday season, and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Update: Here's one more I made... this was for my dad.
DSCN4930

No comments: