Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall

DSCN4574
I really feel for the folks in California right now, I cannot imagine what it must be like lose your home to a fire. I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

We were beginning to worry here, since we had no recorded rain since June, but fortunately, it finally rained here a little last week. For the past 3 days, it's rained continuously. It hasn't been a very pretty fall here, mostly due to the drought I guess, but before the rain began days ago, the trees looked their best. I, of course, forgot to take photos, but wanted to share these snapshots from a drive we took 3 weeks ago. Sorry they're not in focus.
DSCN4663
DSCN4658
In just a few days, we'll have Halloween! I've gone a little overboard with decorating-- will have to share some photos.

No comments: