Tuesday, August 14, 2007

10 Year Reunion

Here I am.
On Saturday night we went to my high school reunion. It was strange because some people looked really old!!! We'd see someone who looked "really old" and ask if anyone recognizes them from our class, hoping the answer is no! :) It does feel like we just graduated a few years ago, not 10! It was great-- they had it at a very nice hotel in town and had a weekend of events planned around town. We were out of town until late Friday night, but I got to catch up with some folks on Saturday for lunch and then we went to the dinner that night.

Since I am always here (my hometown) it was strange for me to think of this as a reunion, because I see most of these people around town. But I did get to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years... I think everyone looks so much better than they did in high school! We had such a nice group of people in my graduating class, so many talented folks.
Good times!

RCHS 10 Year Reunion 2007

Girls, if you're wanting to upload a photo, go to the photoset on Flickr and choose the size you want....

No comments: