Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eye Candy for Frugal Franny

Who's Frugal Franny, you might ask??? Why, me, dear! I'm going to be better about my internet shopping (one of my weaknesses, somewhere after antique malls, yard sales, art books, cook books and ... fabric!)

I just wanted to share with you my all-time favorite online fabric and notions stores...

1. Cabbage Rose-- my source for nearly all my fabric (they've got the **NEW** Amy Butler line)

2. Twining Thread-- this is one of my new favorites to visit.. love some of the embroidery kits and crewel supplies

rabbit rug

3. Reprodepot- they have an incredible collection of fabrics!

4. Kitty-Craft (you'll have fun even just visiting this site!) Check out some recent discoveries:


monchichi
I still have my Mon Chhichi! He's pretty beat up, though!
bears

50'sjunichi

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

No comments: