Sunday, December 03, 2006

#23- Old Christmas Cards

I haven't gotten around to writing Christmas cards yet. I usually daydream of creating pretty handmade cards, but run out of time. Do you save your Christmas cards? You bet I do. Jeremy's grandmother saved hers, and now look at what we get to see! What treasures!

This one says it was her first Christmas card- 1917, from her Aunt Maggie.
scan0005
Inside it reads- I wish all of life's pathways to be a road of happiness for thee.

More...
scan0003
scan0001
and inside...
scan0002
A Gift Tag
scan0004

And how could I not post this one?
scan0006
I hope you are enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your old postcards. Where do you find things like that? Jeremy

dating diaries from a late bloomer said...

Grandma is going to already love you when you meet her in the next life!! How cool are those cards?!