Sunday, December 03, 2006

#23- Old Christmas Cards

I haven't gotten around to writing Christmas cards yet. I usually daydream of creating pretty handmade cards, but run out of time. Do you save your Christmas cards? You bet I do. Jeremy's grandmother saved hers, and now look at what we get to see! What treasures!

This one says it was her first Christmas card- 1917, from her Aunt Maggie.
scan0005
Inside it reads- I wish all of life's pathways to be a road of happiness for thee.

More...
scan0003
scan0001
and inside...
scan0002
A Gift Tag
scan0004

And how could I not post this one?
scan0006
I hope you are enjoying the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your old postcards. Where do you find things like that? Jeremy

Leslie Cosgriff McKinney said...

Grandma is going to already love you when you meet her in the next life!! How cool are those cards?!