Monday, September 25, 2006

My Head Is In the Clouds

DSCN2494
I haven't blogged for a while, but I don't know if I have anything terribly important to share. I've been doing a lot of thinking and brainstorming lately. Have had lots of creative juices. I haven't really done any projects or anything, mostly just going here or there to do what needs to be done for work or whatever, but things are going really well.

My Favorite Flowers.
DSCN2535

I've been to soccer games.... I told my dad and bro that I would take photos at all the games. I'm sure they wanted action shots or something of the sort, but I need a zoom lens to really get in there. So I'm watching the games, waiting for good shots, but as you can see, my head is up into the clouds.
DSCN2507

I took these and I'm reminded of this website: Strangers Amoung Us. If you like people watching, you'd like this site. .
DSCN2501
DSCN2502

The soccer team is doing really, really well. Still undefeated! They have a game that should be really good this Wednesday... I'm really excited. I'd like my dad and bro to have a championship-winning season together.

What else have I been doing? Well, the best part of my job is the Enrichment classes or the classes for the Gifted students. I'm finally starting some of my clubs. This past week I started the French Club. I love, love, love teaching kids French! I have so many ideas of fun activities I'd like to do with them, and I wish I had more than 1/2 hour a week with them! I'm sure I'll share them as they happen... but for them I did make my first paper cutting: the Eiffel Tower! I really want to do more.
DSCN2497

Went to my parents house for dinner yesterday. Always a good time. Walked around the yard before it started pouring, trying to capture signs of Fall.
DSCN2526

On the way home, got some shots of the beautiful sunsets around here this time of year. What a great time of year.
DSCN2533
DSCN2529
DSCN2532

Guess I could show you a sunrise, too. More clouds, are you surprised?
DSCN2495

Well, the hubby is tapping his foot: "Enough blogging for today!" :) It's take-out night and he's starving. Guess I better wrap it up!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Eiffel Tower is very cool--looks like it took forever!!! What do you plan to do with it?

Anonymous said...

You take really good pictures!