Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gigi

Someone asked me why "Cha-Cha-Gigi"? Well, in college I made a series of 50's-inspired prints with a poodle named Gigi who liked to dance around Paris at some of the more famous places. I love poodles! They're prissy and spunky, and I've been accused of being those things-- guess I am. So, my classmates took to calling me Gigi... there you have it!

Even though I love poodles, I don't own one. I have a rat terrier who is now 3 years old. Lulu. She's such a happy, sweet dog, and like a lot of terriers she's full of energy. She's confused about her size, I think, because she's not intimidated by large, scary dogs. She's got no problem going after my parents' Shar-pei.




Well, I'm going to take a few days off of blogging. Got lots to do- finish a quilt, go to DC, clean house. Hope everyone's week goes well and have a great weekend!

No comments: