Saturday, July 15, 2006

Beach Bums



We're off for another vacation-- this time to Ocean City, NJ. I have been going there since I was a kid, and so I'm excited to take a our niece with us this year. I have so many great memories of Ocean City with friends and family. Although every year it gets more and more crowded, traffic gets crazier than ever, I think I'll always want to go. I love Shriver's Fudge more than anything (so do you, Bec!) and there's nothing like Mac and Manco's Pizza. Salt water taffy. Wonderland. The beach is crowded lots of the time, so we hit the boardwalk, go for bike rides, or head down to Cape May. Can't wait.

Here's an old Ocean City postcard...



When I was little, they still did messages like these (planes flying by leaving puffy messages)... now they just fly by with signs that drag.

Have a great week!

No comments: