Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baking-- Recipes Reviewed

I wanted to share a few baking recipes that you should definetely try. Believe me, I'm much more of a cook than a baker (I don't like how precise everything needs to be!), so these recipes are a little more relaxed than your usual ones....

Iced Pumpkin Cookies. De-lish!!! I saw these on Angry Chicken back in October and had to try. They really are rather cake-like, and they were gone so quickly that I have no photos...

No Knead Bread. So I think it'dbe fun to this out again. Mine turned out a little too crusty-- I mean, that's often what I like best about store-bought bread-- the crust, but my jaw hurt after chewing so much. But this lady's kid sure makes it look easy, huh!

Pumpkin Surprise Pie. This was yummy and was a big hit on Thanksgiving.


Barefoot Contessa's Sticky Buns. I tried this recipe out within a day of seeing her on Good Morning America. Soooooooooooooo good! Soooooooooo easy!

I'd love to have some more recipes-- the simple & easy ones are best right now-- if you want to pass any on. Hope you're having a good week.

No comments: