Friday, February 01, 2008

I'll Take More of Days Like This...


We had such a nice day today. We had the day off from work due to the icy rain-- no complaints here! We pretty much played this all morning:

One of my many awesome birthday gifts! This was from my parents and brother, and we've had such fun with it! I can't say I'm any good yet, but I plan on practicing more tommorow!

After that I enjoyed a very productive afternoon-- nothing like a clean house. I'm weird- I don't like to work on my projects unless the house is clean, so now I can comfortably work the rest of the weekend on all the little projects I'm trying to finish up.

We had a peaceful evening: dinner and a great movie (Roman Holiday). I have always loved Audrey Hepbern-- first being introduced to her in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Nothing too exciting-- just needed to write this all down for myself-- maybe I should remember snow days when I think about my future career plans! I don't know what I'd do without them!
Well, hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: