Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our Newest Additions

I'd like to share our newest pets with you...

DSCN2861
DSCN2860

Tree frogs! Officially, they are classroom frogs. I mean, they're in Jeremy's room. But we'll still be taking care of them a loooong time.

Have I mentioned that I share custody of my classroom bunny? Murphy is our classroom bunny, and he comes home with us sometimes, mostly in the warmer months, and the girl I share a room with takes him other times.

Let's see... Lulu the dog, Moby the cat, McGee the bird, an unnamed snail that used to be in Jeremy's classroom, Murphy the bunny, and 5, possibly 6 (if he didn't get eaten) tree frogs.... For once in my life, I don't think I want anymore pets right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's official--you have your very own zoo!

I love that you have joint custody of a bunny!