Monday, June 12, 2006

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace...

For Color Week- Tuesday-I had a hard time. Brown. Not really my favorite color, but I think I found suitable somethings:

First up, a box my father made. I know he made it when he was younger, maybe high school. When I was about 10, he gave it to me and told me he was saving it for it he ever had a daughter. I take good care of it (in case he ever has a granddaughter)! Did I get this while deep sea diving? No! And I did not buy it. Actually, a good friend of mine gave it to me, and I just think it's beautiful. When I was little, my mom told me she was a mermaid before she met my father-- that she shed her tail to be with him. I honestly believed her, because she had proof-- see the charm? She used to wear that bracelet a lot... but I have borrowed it for a few years now. Maybe that's where my love of everything ocean began, who knows.

No comments: