Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday!



We had a good time last night. Went to my parents house for a little cookout, and then got some ice cream from the Pink Palace. We got some boxes of sparklers and danced around the parking lot in front of the house. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was crazier than ever-- I was dancing around with 2-3 sparklers in my hands, but it was lots of fun. A was amazed by them and we kept telling her not to touch them, but she insisted, and had to hold ice in her hand over the burns. J and lil J got tired of the amazing sparklers and played some night soccer. This morning they finished camp with a World Cup tournament final game and an awards ceremony.


This evening we'll be watching Curious George and X-men (latest one) at the Drive-In. We're going to take a picnic dinner and play some games before the movies start. I doubt we'll be able to stay up late enough to watch both, as the first starts when the sun goes down.

No comments: